Vietnam & Cambodia [7 Nights / 8 Days]
2 nights HANOI â€“ HALONG BAY â€“ 1 night HUE â€“ 2 nights SAIGON â€“ MEKONG DELTA
2 Pax : Cambodia : 2 nights SIEM REAP
- Day 1
ARRIVE IN HANOI
Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi
- Day 2
HA NOI- HA LONG- HA NOI (B, L)
Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic scenery dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water location for kayaking. This day trip cruise is ideal for keen novice and experienced kayakers alike.
* 08:00 : Transfer to Halong Bay by private van.
* 12:30 : On arrival, embark Image boat for a fantastic 4-hour cruise in the Bay. A seafood lunch will be served on board. The boat cruise through the Bay passing Con Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong(Incense burner), Ga Choi (Fighting Cocks) and the many other strangely-shaped islets.
* 14.00 : Visit Dau Go (Wooden Stakes) Grotto and Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace) Grotto, famous for its stalagmites and stalactites. Then cruise back to the harbor. Disembark and return
* Overnight in hotel, Hanoi.
- Day 3
HA NOI FULLDAY CITY - FLIGHT TO HUE (B)
The Capital of Vietnam and one of the hidden gems of South East Asia, Hanoi retains elegance and charm not often found in this part of the world, the city's French influence is to be seen in the fine old colonial buildings and tree lined boulevards.
* Our tour starts at 8.30A.M. We will visit to Ho Chi Minh complex; home to his mausoleum, garden, house and a museum which traces his life and work. We continue with a short visit to the famous One-pillar-pagoda nearby. Then we heading to the historical Temple of Literature, one of the first universities in Vietnam and school of Confucianism founded in the 11th century. After here we will visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Vietnam.
* In the afternoon, we will see Ethnology Museum, which gives an excellent overview of the country's ethnic groups, their customs and ways of life. The beautiful grounds display original old houses from many different ethnic groups.
* After here we will head to the centre to enjoy an interesting cycle ride to explore the lively Old Quarter of Hanoi. The 36 streets of the Old Quarter date back to the middle ages when they supplied the Emperor's citadel. Here, we will enjoy a shopping hour on Hang Gai Street.
* In the evening, take the flight to Hue
* Overnight in hotel, Hue.
- Day 4
HUE- FLIGHT TO SAIGON (B)
South of Hue are eight splendid royal tombs of the Nguyen Emperors, situated among the hills on the banks of the Perfume River. Often designed while the emperor was still alive, each mausoleum was built to serve as a palace for the afterlife. Among them, the Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, with its lotus-filled lake and central pavilion and the simple and serene Tomb of Khai Dinh are the most interesting.
* Depart from your hotel at 8:30 am. We will visit the ancient Imperial Citadel, begun in 1805 and the greatest legacy of the Nguyen emperors. Like the citadel, the city of Hue itself is a walled city, and was designed by a French architect. Continue with boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda , which is located on the southwest bank of the river, is a memorial to these demonstrations. Here we find the car that took the senior Buddhist monk, Quang Duc, to Saigon, where he immolated himself. The car, a British Austin, is memorialized as a holy sight.
* After lunch (your account_excluded in tour fare), we visit Tombs of King Tu Duc. Tu Duc had the longest reign of any Nguyen monarch from 1848 to 1883 and his tomb is the best preserved of all of the Nguyen monarchs' tombs. Finally, we will visit Dong Ba Market & you will enjoy 1hour shopping there.
* Afterwards, transfer to the airport to take evening flight to Saigon.
* Overnight in hotel, Saigon.
- Day 5
SAIGON- VINH LONG/MEKONG DELTA-SAIGON (B, L)
* Breakfast at hotel.
* In the morning, set off for a drive overland across the verdant Mekong Delta rice lands to Vinh Long. Then board a boat to cruise through the maze of interconnecting waterways and canals for the final leg of the trip to Vinh Long. Along the way, stop at the home of a Bonsai gardener for a sumptuous Delta lunch, before continuing your exploration of the backwaters, branches and canals that form the Mekong Delta. Drive back to Saigon in the late afternoon.
* Overnight in hotel, Saigon.
- Day 6
CU CHI TUNNEL - SAIGON - DEPARTURE (B)
* ABF at hotel.
* 07.30 AM our tour guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel for half day Cu Chi Tunnels. Located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
* Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area's violent history. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
* Start our tour in the morning, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla's food during the war). Return to Sai Gon.
* In the afternoon, we visit to the Reunification Palace, the former palace of President Thieu and his predecessors. Today this building is a museum and venue for official receptions. Inside you can visit the private rooms of the president, the â€œWar Roomâ€ from where the South Vietnamese forces were controlled, and, most poignantly, the room where the North Vietnamese army finally took control in 1975. Nearby are the Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city's major landmarks. Neo-Romanesque in form, Notre Dame is the major seat of the Catholic religion in modern Vietnam.
* 1625 PM transfer to the airport:
Group 1 (04 pax): to take the flight back home or another destination SGN by Malaysian Airlines Flight MH 767 @ 1935 hrs. ( not to Siem Reap)
Group 2 (02 pax): take the flight SGN â€“ REP / VN 815 @ 1925 hrs.
Upon arrival at airport meet our guide and driver transfer to check in and overnight at 5* Hotel.
* Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
- Day 7
ANGKOR WAT TOUR (B) â€“ 2 PAX
* Breakfast at hotel, we enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel the wonders of the eerie Bayon, the terrace of Elephants and terrace of Leper King. Ta Prohm Temple: Unlike most of the other Angkor temples, Ta Prohm has been left just it was founded: the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors.
* In afternoon, we visit the famous Angkor Wat, built for king Suryavarman II in the early 12th century as his state temple and capital city. The largest and best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious centreâ€”first Hindu, then Buddhistâ€”since its foundation. In the evening, enjoy the superb view of sunset from Phnom Bakheng hill.
* Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
- Day 8
SIEM REAP FULLDAY TOUR â€“ DEPARTURE (B) â€“ 2 PAX
* After breakfast, we will transfer to visit Kbal Spean is an ancient Angkor ruin that is a 90-minute bumpy ride from Siem Reap, on the same route to Banteay Srei. Then we will spend about half hour journey to reach Banteay Srey, one of the most unusual temples of Angkor, Cambodia. It lies 20 km due north of the main group. It is built largely of red sandstone, which is covered with elaborate and deeply carved decoration. In the afternoon, The Roluos Group is a collection of monuments representing the remains of Hariharalaya, the first major capital of the Angkorian-era Khmer Empire. It has become known as the â€˜Roluos Group' due to its proximity to the modern town of Roluos. Then visit the killing field of Wat Thmei â€“ which is the place that keeps the bones of the victims during the POL POT regime then a little time for shopping is available.
* Transfer to the airport to take flight to next destination.
Tour Inclusions [ Vietnam & Cambodia ]
- Round trip transfers with private air-conditioned vehicle
- 10 nights hotel accommodation in twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast
- English speaking tour guide as mention in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary: daily breakfast, 02 lunch ( on Halong Bay and on Mekong Delta)
- Entrance fees.
- Boat trip in My Tho, Nha Trang, Ha Long Bay; Tonle Sap Lake
- Cable car in Da Lat
- Traditional music in My Tho.
- 02 bottle of water/pax/day.
Tour Exclusions [ Vietnam & Cambodia ]
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• International and Domestic airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Travel insurance and tipping (3 usd/ pax/ day for Local guide + Driver);
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
• Visa (if any)
Notes on Hotel Reservations & Tour Bookings
- Indicated tour rates will depend on dates of travel, number of travellers and local conditions at each destination
- All rates are as per current availability / Subject to change at the time of booking
- Rates are not applicable for Event and Exhibition dates
- GST apply as extra
- At most hotels : Check in time is 1400 hrs. / Check out time is 1200 hrs.
- While we make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice
- All requests like early check in, smoking / non-smoking rooms, views, floors, king / twin beds, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms, etc are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and at hotel’s discretion. These cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Any amendment in reservations / itinerary before reconfirmation will attract a charge
- Once the reservation has been reconfirmed and if the booking is cancelled or amended, retention will be applicable.
- All Indian nationals need to present a valid photo ID at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- All Foreign nationals need to present a valid passport with VISA at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- We cannot be held accountable for any delay or disruption due to infra-structure development or lack of it, traffic held up due to accident or whatsoever reason, natural calamity, political unstability, delay in flights, etc.
Notes on itinerary
All our itineraries are "Just for Ideas" ... We will get to know you and customise an itinerary just for you that matches your requirements ... dates of travel, category of hotels, preferred airline, flexibility in choosing sightseeing, mode of travel between cities, etc.
Many of our clients have us design more relaxing, slower paced holidays with more in-depth experiences whereas some simply want to visit various destinations and cover only the highlights.
Together, we will determine the ideal route, pace of travel, accommodations, levels of pampering, style of touring, sightseeing to be included, dining preferences, adventure levels, options to meet locals, dates of travel & much more ! and based on this arrive at a price.
Do feel free to get in touch with us by a quick call on +91 79 29602961 or a short mail on firstname.lastname@example.org ... Looking forward