Ladakh Marvels - 05 nights / 06 days
The Ladakh Holiday always takes you away to the Highlands and tranquil land of the lamas, Lakes, Passes. This trip is for those who choose to visit Ladakh on a more relaxing holiday. Visit to the popular sights at a leisure pace as a part of the itinerary. Pangong Lake - the highlight of a Leh Ladakh holiday is a must visit excursion. On this trip you will get a fair insight of a Ladakhi Holiday with visits to the Palace, Monasteries and Lakes.
Leh city, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Pangong Lake, Changla Pass, Shey, Thiksey, Hemis, Stok, Khardung-la Pass K Top
- Day 1
Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level.
Transfer to hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel if arriving before 09.30 am.
Half Day at rest for acclimatization.
Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace. Later in the evening walk around local market. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh.
- Day 2
Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km
After breakfast, carry packed lunch for the day.
Sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Dinner and Over Night at the Hotel in Leh.
- Day 3
Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand Dunes â€“ Drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon.
Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village.
Overnight stay at the camp
- Day 4
After Breakfast proceed to Diskit monastery which is 515 years old
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery
Drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass.
Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market.
Overnight stay at the hotel
- Day 5
Tour of Pangong Lake
It is the highest land locked lake (155 Kms on way from Leh 04 Hrs driver each way.
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.
Drive back to Leh.
Overnight Night at the Hotel in Leh.
- Day 6
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination
Tour Inclusions [Ladakh Marvels]
* Assistance upon arrival and departure
* Accommodation on Twin sharing basis as per itinerary listed above or similar
* Daily Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner (only packed lunch will be provided during long day trips)
* Return airport transfer along with all sightseeing by Non Ac Innova / Xylo
* Inner line permits to restricted area
* Environmental fee
* All Taxes
Notes on Hotel Reservations & Tour Bookings
- Indicated tour rates will depend on dates of travel, number of travellers and local conditions at each destination
- All rates are as per current availability / Subject to change at the time of booking
- Rates are not applicable for Event and Exhibition dates
- GST apply as extra
- At most hotels : Check in time is 1400 hrs. / Check out time is 1200 hrs.
- While we make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice
- All requests like early check in, smoking / non-smoking rooms, views, floors, king / twin beds, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms, etc are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and at hotel’s discretion. These cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Any amendment in reservations / itinerary before reconfirmation will attract a charge
- Once the reservation has been reconfirmed and if the booking is cancelled or amended, retention will be applicable.
- All Indian nationals need to present a valid photo ID at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- All Foreign nationals need to present a valid passport with VISA at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- We cannot be held accountable for any delay or disruption due to infra-structure development or lack of it, traffic held up due to accident or whatsoever reason, natural calamity, political unstability, delay in flights, etc.
Notes on itinerary
All our itineraries are "Just for Ideas" ... We will get to know you and customise an itinerary just for you that matches your requirements ... dates of travel, category of hotels, preferred airline, flexibility in choosing sightseeing, mode of travel between cities, etc.
Many of our clients have us design more relaxing, slower paced holidays with more in-depth experiences whereas some simply want to visit various destinations and cover only the highlights.
Together, we will determine the ideal route, pace of travel, accommodations, levels of pampering, style of touring, sightseeing to be included, dining preferences, adventure levels, options to meet locals, dates of travel & much more ! and based on this arrive at a price.
Do feel free to get in touch with us by a quick call on +91 79 29602961 or a short mail on email@example.com ... Looking forward