China : 7 nights 8 days
- Day 1
On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel by the local guide. After a good rest in a comfortable hotel TVH recommended, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 2
Depart from hotel in the morning to visit the biggest public square in the world, Tian'anmen Square conquers you with its grandeur at the first sight. Then you are leaded to Forbidden City. It is the imperial palace for 24 emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties and the biggest ancient architecture complex in the world. You walk in the museum to see with your eyes, to touch with your hands and fell with your hearts. In the afternoon, you continue your trip to Summer Palace. Having the largest royal park and being well preserved, it was designated, in 1960 by the State Council, as a Key Cultural Relics Protection Site of China. Containing examples of the ancient arts, it also has graceful landscapes and magnificent constructions. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Over night at hotel.
- Day 3
In the morning drive 75km to visit the Jade factory and Great Wall at Juyong pass which is the symbol of China and the wisdom of Chinese people. It is very unbelievable that Chinese succeeded in building such a great architecture with simple tools in ancient time. You will have a short stop and take photos in Beijing Olympic Park, where you can see the outside view of the National Stadium-- Bird's Nest and National Aquatics Center --Water Cube . Dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 4
Beijing - Xian
In the morning, you will visit the Liulichang which is a famous district in down-town Beijing that is known for a series of traditional Chinese stone dwellings housing that sells various craftwork, artistry, and antiques. It is one of Beijing's traditional old quarters. Then visit Da Shi Lan, one of Beijing's most famous old-fashioned streets, has a history dating back 570 years. It was built in 1430, the 18th year of Emperor Yong Le's rule during the Ming Dynasty. Da Shi Lan is 375 meters long and is home to 26 shops from nine types of trade. Then you will take flight/bullet train to Xian. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Day 5
Breakfast at hotel, then depart for a Full day tour with a visit to the China's Richest historic area, which is recognized by the UNESCO as the eighth wonder of the world, amazing Museum of the Terra Cotta Warriors which is very famous for the great underground army of the First Emperor of China, buried together with him 2200 years ago and discovered only in 1974. It is the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. Then you will visit Special art lacquer work shop, free time shopping at Ancient style street. Dinner at IndianRestaurant .Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 6
Xi'an - Shanghai
Morning you will visit the Ancient City Walls , It is the most complete city wall that has survived in China as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. Bid Wild Goose Pagoda which is a well-preserved ancient Building and a holy place for Buddhists. Afternoon you will take flight to Shanghai. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Day 7
Today you'll find a Buddhism shrine - Jade Buddha Temple, located in a crowd of Shanghai City. It is named for its two bejeweled white jade Buddha. Carved from a whole piece of white jade, the sitting jade Buddha statue is translucent with a solemn expression, displaying the excellent skill and extraordinary art of Chinese people. Yuyuan Garden has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rockery, pools, and flora that are all connected by corridors and passageways. then visit Pearl Factory, the shopping trip will begin in Nanjing Road which is starts at the Bund and runs westward, with People's Square in the middle. Renown for its bustling and modernization, Nanjing Road earns its reputation as the 'First Commercial Road in China', which is the good shopping heaven for your trip as the same as the Fifth Avenue in New York and Avenue des Champs-ElysÃ©es in Paris. Some of the traditional food and handicrafts of Shanghai can be found here. Then we come to the Bund, The renowned waterfront district is the city's most famous landmark. The word BUND is of Anglo-India origin meaning embankment on the waterfront. It is also the popular site to enjoy the night view of the city. Standing at Pudong New Area at the east side of Huangpu River, Oriental TV Tower was completed on October 1, 1994. The tower has a height of 468 meters. With multi-functions of sightseeing, catering, shopping, amusement and accommodations, this tower has become the symbol of the city and a popular tourist attraction in Shanghai.
- Day 8
Breakfast at the hotel. Get transferred to the airport for Final Departure.
Inclusions for China Tour
Accommodation for 7 nights
Daily Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Transport by AC Vehicle
Sightseeing with entry fees
Services of English Speaking Guides
Notes on Hotel Reservations & Tour Bookings
- Indicated tour rates will depend on dates of travel, number of travellers and local conditions at each destination
- All rates are as per current availability / Subject to change at the time of booking
- Rates are not applicable for Event and Exhibition dates
- GST apply as extra
- At most hotels : Check in time is 1400 hrs. / Check out time is 1200 hrs.
- While we make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice
- All requests like early check in, smoking / non-smoking rooms, views, floors, king / twin beds, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms, etc are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and at hotel’s discretion. These cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Any amendment in reservations / itinerary before reconfirmation will attract a charge
- Once the reservation has been reconfirmed and if the booking is cancelled or amended, retention will be applicable.
- All Indian nationals need to present a valid photo ID at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- All Foreign nationals need to present a valid passport with VISA at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- We cannot be held accountable for any delay or disruption due to infra-structure development or lack of it, traffic held up due to accident or whatsoever reason, natural calamity, political unstability, delay in flights, etc.
Notes on itinerary
All our itineraries are "Just for Ideas" ... We will get to know you and customise an itinerary just for you that matches your requirements ... dates of travel, category of hotels, preferred airline, flexibility in choosing sightseeing, mode of travel between cities, etc.
Many of our clients have us design more relaxing, slower paced holidays with more in-depth experiences whereas some simply want to visit various destinations and cover only the highlights.
Together, we will determine the ideal route, pace of travel, accommodations, levels of pampering, style of touring, sightseeing to be included, dining preferences, adventure levels, options to meet locals, dates of travel & much more ! and based on this arrive at a price.
Do feel free to get in touch with us by a quick call on +91 79 29602961 or a short mail on firstname.lastname@example.org ... Looking forward