China : 6 nights / 7 days
Visit The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Bund, etc.
- Day 1
From India fly to China, arrive at Beijing Capital Int'l Airport, your expected China tour starts with a warm welcome by an airport representative at the airport. Transfer to the hotel and check-in. A full day scheduled sightseeing awaits you tomorrow.
- Day 2
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit the Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years. Then visit the Summer Palace the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens.
- Day 3
Breakfast at hotel, visit to a Jade workshop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture, later go to the Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its length is far better witnessed on a map or from an aerial photograph. Due to astronauts who looked back from the moon, of all projects created by guy, the Great Wall of China may be the most conspicuous witnessed in space. After that, visit the Bird's Nest (outside) and the Water Cube(outside).
- Day 4
Beijing to Shanghai by express train
Breakfast at hotel. Then transfer to railway station for train to Shanghai. Arrive at Shanghai, meet and transfer to hotel. Rest time is free at leisure.
- Day 5
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit the Shanghai Museum, which is a large museum of ancient Chinese art. The museum style and presentation surround visitors with artifacts demonstrating ancient wisdom and philosophy. And then go to the People's Square and Silk Shop, then we will visit the lovely old Yuyuan Garden and the Yu Market, Nanjing Road and the Bund, The Bund is the cultural section of Shanghai that best represents the blending of ancient and modern influences. This renowned waterfront district is the city's most famous landmark. You will enjoy a walk along the Bund along the Huangpu River, on our way to the historically famous Peace Hotel, which served as the center of Shanghai's nightlife in the 1920's and 30's.
- Day 6
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit the Shanghai Sculpture Space, and then go to the Huai hai Road for shopping at free leisure. Afternoon visit the Jade Buddha Temple which was first built in 1882, but destroyed during Warring periods. The present structure was built in 1918 and located on the intersection of Anyuan and Jiangning Roads. It includes the Hall of Heavenly King, Mahavira Hall, Jade Buddha Hall, Reclining Buddha Hall, Kwan-yin Hall, Bronze Buddha Hall, Buddhism classrooms, guest rooms, religious offices, and a dining hall for monks. Visit Xintiandi in the evening. If you are visiting Shanghai for the first time, it is much safer to go Xin Tian Di for the night life. Xin Tian Di, the most fashionable area cultivated in the distinctive Shikumen Buildings, the architectural styles of both west and east from the 1920s and 1930s Shanghai. Every building has a modern interior and has become an international gallery, fashion shop, themed restaurant, coffee house or bar.
- Day 7
Departure from Shanghai
Breakfast at hotel, free until transfer to airport for departure
Notes on Hotel Reservations & Tour Bookings
- Indicated tour rates will depend on dates of travel, number of travellers and local conditions at each destination
- All rates are as per current availability / Subject to change at the time of booking
- Rates are not applicable for Event and Exhibition dates
- GST apply as extra
- At most hotels : Check in time is 1400 hrs. / Check out time is 1200 hrs.
- While we make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice
- All requests like early check in, smoking / non-smoking rooms, views, floors, king / twin beds, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms, etc are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and at hotel’s discretion. These cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Any amendment in reservations / itinerary before reconfirmation will attract a charge
- Once the reservation has been reconfirmed and if the booking is cancelled or amended, retention will be applicable.
- All Indian nationals need to present a valid photo ID at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- All Foreign nationals need to present a valid passport with VISA at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- We cannot be held accountable for any delay or disruption due to infra-structure development or lack of it, traffic held up due to accident or whatsoever reason, natural calamity, political unstability, delay in flights, etc.
100% payment required for processing reservations