Rajasthan is literally the Land of the Kings. It is home to the chivalrous Rajputs, and its battle-scarred heritage has bestowed legacies of pride and tradition. The upper echelons of this medieval society built magnificent palaces and forts, many of which are now glorious hotels and museums. In addition, stunning handicrafts and fine arts were developed and nurtured through patronage by the maharajas. Village life remains steeped in tradition but, just like the rest of India, the pace of change is accelerating.
- Day 1
A warm welcome by our representative at the airport & transfer to the hotel, Check in at Hotel
Jaipur is the first planned city of India, located in the desert lands of Rajasthan. The city that once had been the capital of the royalty, now serves as the capital city of Rajasthan. The very structure of Jaipur resembles the taste of the Rajputs and the Royal family. The city of Jaipur, painted in pink, grasp the appreciation of every visitor.
Later depart for Jaipur drive through tour with stop at Johri Bazaar
Evening light & sound show at Amer Fort
Overnight at Jaipur
- Day 2
Today morning depart for local sightseeing of Jaipur.
Sightseeing tour will cover Amer Fort & Elephant ride, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall
Overnight at Jaipur
- Day 3
Jaipur to Bikaner
Depart for Bikaner, Check in at Hotel
Afternoon to evening local sightseeing visiting Junagarh Fort & Lalgarh Palace
Overnight at Bikaner
- Day 4
Bikaner to Jaisalmer
Depart for Jaisalmer, Check in at Hotel
Evening visit to the Lake and Overnight at Jaisalmer
- Day 5
Today morning depart for local sightseeing of Jaisalmer.
Sightseeing tour will cover The Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, Lake
Evening at the Desert for Camel Ride, local entertainment
Overnight at Jaisalmer
- Day 6
Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
Depart for Jodhpur, Check in at Hotel
Evening visit to Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum & local market
Overnight at Jodhpur
- Day 7
Jodhpur Sightseeing - Depart for Udaipur
Today morning depart for local sightseeing of Jodhpur.
Sightseeing tour will cover Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada
- Day 8
Depart for local sightseeing of Udaipur.
Sightseeing tour will cover City Palace, Crystal Gallery, Sahelio Ki Bari, Pratap Memorial, Sajjangarh, Shilpgram
Overnight at Udaipur
- Day 9
Departure from Udaipur
Transfer to Udaipur Airport for your return flight
Notes on Hotel Reservations & Tour Bookings
- Indicated tour rates will depend on dates of travel, number of travellers and local conditions at each destination
- All rates are as per current availability / Subject to change at the time of booking
- Rates are not applicable for Event and Exhibition dates
- GST apply as extra
- At most hotels : Check in time is 1400 hrs. / Check out time is 1200 hrs.
- While we make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice
- All requests like early check in, smoking / non-smoking rooms, views, floors, king / twin beds, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms, etc are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and at hotel’s discretion. These cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Any amendment in reservations / itinerary before reconfirmation will attract a charge
- Once the reservation has been reconfirmed and if the booking is cancelled or amended, retention will be applicable.
- All Indian nationals need to present a valid photo ID at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- All Foreign nationals need to present a valid passport with VISA at the time of check in. This is a mandatory requirement.
- We cannot be held accountable for any delay or disruption due to infra-structure development or lack of it, traffic held up due to accident or whatsoever reason, natural calamity, political unstability, delay in flights, etc.
Notes on itinerary
All our itineraries are "Just for Ideas" ... We will get to know you and customise an itinerary just for you that matches your requirements ... dates of travel, category of hotels, preferred airline, flexibility in choosing sightseeing, mode of travel between cities, etc.
Many of our clients have us design more relaxing, slower paced holidays with more in-depth experiences whereas some simply want to visit various destinations and cover only the highlights.
Together, we will determine the ideal route, pace of travel, accommodations, levels of pampering, style of touring, sightseeing to be included, dining preferences, adventure levels, options to meet locals, dates of travel & much more ! and based on this arrive at a price.
Do feel free to get in touch with us by a quick call on +91 79 29602961 or a short mail on firstname.lastname@example.org ... Looking forward